Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Communication has been a key and integral part of the technological revolution in the last two decades. While Electronics aims to make life simpler and more comfortable, Communication brings them together. The tremendous technological strides achieved and the vast application of electronics in our day to day life makes this branch of study all the more interesting and a potential career option.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering aims to provide a basic foundation and knowledge in the field through a combination of theory as well as intense practical training. Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Microprocessors, Electronic measuring instruments, Electronic circuits, Industrial Engineering, Radar & Microwave Engineering, Television Engineering, Bio Medical Electronics, Computers etc are some of the main subjects taught in the six Semesters of 3 year course which culminates with industrial visits and Project work.
Why Study Electronics And Communication Engineering?
- Electronics and Communication Engineering is concerned with the design, development, manufacture and application of electronic devices, circuits and systems.
- This branch of Engineering has become the certain winner of the digital world. With the new technological advancements every day.
- It is one of the most popular engineering branches, among the Indian engineering aspirants.
- Electronics is now part of our everyday life, from the mobile phones to televisions, computers and even the high-end advanced satellites that are helping us to lead a smooth life.
- Even electronics and communication engineering is the major driving force for the present day Information Technology revolution.
- This branch has also penetrated into other areas like healthcare, instrumentation, automation, remote sensing, signal processing etc.