Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical engineering includes design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.Electrical engineering includes design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Subsequently, broadcasting and recording media made electronics part of daily life. The invention of the transistor and, subsequently, the integrated circuit brought down the cost of electronics to the point where they can be used in almost any household object.
Why Study Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering in today’s world is un-avoidable.
- Every industry whether it is transportation and communication, power industry, Medical instruments need electrical engineers.
- There is great demand for electrical engineers for solving today’s global power crises and clean energy.
- Just as the world needs its Doctors, Nurses and Teachers, Electrical Engineering is something which we simply can’t do without it.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering is composed of a wide variety of sub-disciplines that you can choose during the course of your education.
- There is growing interest for innovations in the following fields across the world.
- Efficient lighting and buildings.
- Low power device and circuits.
- Smart power distribution grids.
- Clean energy technology.
- Efficient power storage device.
- Electric vehicles.
- Medical Instruments.