Computer Science Engineering
Computers today are an indispensable part of our life. This branch aims to produce the Computer Science Engineer, who deals with both the software and hardware aspects of the computer. Assembling, service and maintenance of computers, network and computer systems is a subject that is seeing the fastest growth and offers one of the best career, including self employment, opportunity today.
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering aims to provide a basic foundation and knowledge in the field through a combination of theory as well as intense practical training. The student is gradually inducted into the exciting world of computers. Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Basic and advanced Programming skills, PC servicing and networking, Software Engineering, Operating Systems etc are some of the main subjects taught in the six Semesters of the 3 year course which culminates with industrial visits and Project work.
Why Study Computer Science Engineering?
- Computer scientists are needed in every type of industry.
- It gives an exposure to various aspects of computer hardware, software and practical handling of computers.
- The courses will help you gain knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software.
- To solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts. They do solve the problems to serve people, there is a significant human side to computer science as well.
- Computing jobs are the highest in number in terms of availability.
- There are hundreds of areas that a computer engineer can work at and at every area making a difference. There are huge opportunities in Private software companies, networking and hardware companies, Government sectors and higher studies like Mtech, MS in abroad and in the field of research and innovation.
- It can make your life’s work exciting and real.