- M.Ed Eligibility for Admissions
- B.Ed Eligibility for Admissions
- D.Ed Eligibility for Admissions
- Rules & Regulations
A candidate who has passed the B.Ed., examination of the University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to the course, provided he/she has secured at least 50% of the marks in the aggregate. In the case SC/ST students this percentage of marks shall be at least 45%. However candidates who are deputed by the Government of Karnataka to the course are exempted from the above (II a) eligibility condition.
A citizen of India who has passed B.A./B.Sc. degree examination of Bangalore University or any University in India or abroad recognised as equivalent through 10+2+3 pattern of education obtaining 50% of marks in aggregate of all the subjects he/she has studied for 3 years is eligible for admission to B.Ed. Course provided:
He/She has studied at least any ONE of the following languages:
1) English 2) Kannada 3) Hindi 4) Marathi 5) Urdu 6) Sanskrit
Any TWO of the following Electives:
1)History (9) Chemistry (17) Urdu
(2) Political Science (10) Botany (18) Marathi
(3) Sociology (11) Zoology (19) Sanskrit
(4) Geography (12) Geology (20) Micro Biology
(5) Economics (13) Mathematics (21) Bio-Technology
(6) Philosophy (14) English (22) Computer Science
(7) Psychology (15) Kannada (23) Electronics
(8) Physics (16) Hindi (24) Statistics
Minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility in the case of SC/ST, Category-1 and physically Handicapped students shall be 45% in the aggregate of 3 years of their degree course
A candidate who has passed 10+2 obtaining 50% of marks (candidate belongs to SC/ST category and physically handicapped 45% of marks) in aggregate of all the subjects and who has studied Arts, Science, and Commerce combinations is eligible to take admission to TCH.
- Regular attendance as well as punctuality is expected from the students at lectures, demonstrations, practical, field work and other such academic exercises as well as in clinical field work and other such academic exercises and clinical experiences. They are required to attend allotted working period in each of the prescribed subjects.
- PStudents are also required to present themselves neat and tidy in their dress, avoiding exaggerated fashions.
- The students should wear the prescribed complete uniform for duty including sandal shoes and name badges. A pair of simple ear studs are permitted on duty.
- A sense of decorum and discipline is expected from every student in the college, hospital as well as on the entire campus. Ragging is strictly prohibited. They shall not indulge themselves wither individually or collectively in any form of activity that will bring down the good name of the Institution
- Students should refrain from disfiguring walls and furniture and from other objectionable practices
- Students will refrain from the form of indiscipline unfitting to members of the nursing profession. They will strive at all costs to be loyal to the ethics of the institution and professional code of conduct.
- The students should speak only in English or kannada in the campus failure to follow these and such other regulation will necessiiate the management to take disciplinary action as deemed fit.